IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
How to make an IRA rollover gift to benefit WPR
To make an IRA charitable rollover gift to WPR, simply contact your IRA custodian and request that an amount be transferred directly to the Wisconsin Public Radio Association. Your gift can be cash or stock in any amount up to $100,000.
If you are gifting cash, direct your custodian to make your gift to
Wisconsin Public Radio Association, Inc.
PO Box 697
Racine, WI 53401-0697
Federal Tax ID # 23 - 7363536
If you are gifting stock, direct your custodian to transfer your stock to our account at
Robert W. Baird Investment Advisors
The Corbett Gehler Group
WPRA Account #: 8748-9258
DTC #: 0547
When you make an IRA gift to WPR, please email or call us and let us know. We'll need your name, address, and phone number so we can properly credit you when your gift arrives.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.
821 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706
Tax ID # 23 – 7363536
Planned Giving Officer